The professional staff at Bradford Highlands Golf Club are dedicated to offering the highest quality of teaching in a fun & enjoyable environment.
One week camp sessions run for 6 ½ hours each day covering the fundamentals of the game for campers age 7 to 15. Campers will be grouped by age and ability. A CPGA golf professional experienced in junior camps will lead the instruction. Lunch will be provided each day.
Limited enrollment ensures low camper-to-staff ratios and quality instruction.
Minimum of 6 participants are required to hold a camp.
|CAMP TIMES||CAMP DATES|
|9:00 am to 3:30 pm|
2nd Week of Camp ONLY
|$299.99 + TAX|
$249.99 + TAX
July 3 – July 6* (short)
July 9 – July 13
July 16 – July 20
July 23 – July 27
July 30 – Aug 3
Aug 7 – Aug 10* (short)
Aug 13 – Aug 17
Aug 20 – Aug 24 Aug 27 – Aug 31
*depending on demand
|8:00 am to 9:00 am|
3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Both am & pm
Camp instruction includes:
- Full use of practice facilities
- Golf clubs will be provided if needed
- Instruction on rules and etiquette of the golf game
- Development of grip, stance, posture and swing
- Work on chipping, bunker play and putting
- Official Junior Development Diploma from Bradford Highlands Golf Club
Practice Facility includes:
- Dedicated private teaching area
- Practice bunkers and putting greens
CALL or EMAIL TO ENROLL