The professional staff at Bradford Highlands Golf Club are dedicated to offering the highest quality of teaching in a fun & enjoyable environment.
One week camp sessions run for 6 ½ hours each day covering the fundamentals of the game for campers age 7 to 15. Campers will be grouped by age and ability. A CPGA golf professional experienced in junior camps will lead the instruction. Lunch will be provided each day.
Limited enrollment ensures low camper-to-staff ratios and quality instruction.
Minimum of 6 participants are required to hold a camp.
|CAMP TIMES||CAMP DATES|
|9:00 am to 3:30 pm
2nd Week of Camp ONLY
|$299.99 + TAX
$249.99 + TAX
|July 2 – July 5* (short)
July 8 – July 12
July 15 – July 19
July 22 – July 26
July 29 – Aug 2
Aug 6 – Aug 9* (short)
Aug 12 – Aug 16
Aug 19 – Aug 23 Aug 26 – Aug 30
*depending on demand
|8:00 am to 9:00 am
3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Both am & pm
Camp instruction includes:
- Full use of practice facilities
- Golf clubs will be provided if needed
- Instruction on rules and etiquette of the golf game
- Development of grip, stance, posture and swing
- Work on chipping, bunker play and putting
- Official Junior Development Diploma from Bradford Highlands Golf Club
Practice Facility includes:
- Dedicated private teaching area
- Practice bunkers and putting greens
CALL or EMAIL TO ENROLL